Last updated on March 28th, 2017
© Beloud Technology, S.L. Madrid, 2017. All rights reserved.
1. In accordance with the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act(Law 34 dated July 11th, 2002), you are hereby informed, with respect to each of the companies, as follows:
The corporate name of the company is Beloud Technology, S.L. It holds Tax ID card number B 86918570 and its registered office is at Calle Bocángel 28 in 28028 Madrid. It is entered on the Madrid Companies’ Registry in Volume 31,733, Sheet 178, Entry nº 1, Page M‑570,977.
For the purposes of the present Legal Notice, the company shall hereinafter be referred to as “Beloud”.
In order to communicate with us, you can use the following email address email@example.com
2. You are informed that the www.beloud.co web site (hereinafter the 'Web Site') is intended to offer the general public knowledge of the activities carried out by this company as well as the provision to the public of the products placed on the market and the services rendered.
3. Information about the products and services offered on the pages of this Web Site (contracting, characteristics, references to prices, applicable taxes, postage and packing, when payable by the User and other specific circumstances) is contained on the same page where the product or service in question is offered.
4. In accordance with the provisions contained in the Personal Data (Protection) Act (Fundamental Law 15/1999) (hereinafter LOPD in its Spanish acronym) and in the regulations developing the same, we guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data furnished by our clients.
Beloud guarantees the confidentiality and security of the personal details furnished by clients and so, in accordance with the LOPD and the regulations developing the same, clients/users are hereby informed of and consent to the inclusion of their personal details on the computerized files in place at Beloud Technology, duly entered on the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and also the automated processing of the same, including such data as this company may have access to as a consequence of your browsing on this Web Site, for the purposes of sending you commercial communications, the marketing of products and services, the maintenance of your contractual and management relationship with Beloud, in order to adapt our commercial offerings to your particular characteristics. The recipients of such data will be the commercial and technical services of Beloud, depending on the products and/or services contracted by the client.
5. The intellectual property rights related to the Web Site, its source code, design, browsing structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are owned by Beloud Technology and the exercise of the rights to exploit the same corresponds solely and exclusively to us, regardless of how these are exercised, including, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, publication and transformation.
6. Users are exceptionally authorized to reproduce the contents of the Web Site in part, solely and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
· That such reproduction is compatible with the purposes of the Web Site.
· That it is carried out with the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained thereon for personal and private use, with any commercial use or intended distribution, public communication, transformation or decompiling being expressly and absolutely excluded.
· That none of the contents, documents or graphic items included on this Web Site is altered in any way whatsoever.
· That no graphic element, icon or image available on this Web Site is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of the images accompanying the same.
Any other use must be communicated and expressly authorized in advance.
7. Beloud is the registered holder of the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the “Beloud” and “RockMAP” registered trademarks.
8. Any and all third-party links to this Web Site must link to its home page or landing page.
Beloud assumes no responsibility whatsoever arising from connections or the contents of the third-party links referring to the Web Site.
9. With respect to the use of third-party products and services, Beloud acknowledges the industrial and intellectual property rights corresponding to the registered holders and their mere mention or appearance on the Web Site does not imply the existence of any rights or liability whatsoever regarding the same, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
10. Any unauthorized use of the information contained on this Web Site, as well as any impairment of the corresponding Intellectual or Industrial Property rights shall give rise to the criminal and/or civil penalties foreseen in law.
11. Beloud reserves the power to make changes and updates, at any moment and without the need for any prior notice, to the information contained in its Web Site or to its arrangement and presentation.
12. Beloud does not warrant the absence of errors in accessing the Web Site or its contents, nor that it is up to date, even though Beloud shall strive to the best of its ability to avoid or remedy such errors or to update such contents.
13. Both access to this Web Site any use that may be made of the information contained therein shall be the exclusive responsibility of the person accessing it or using its contents. Users shall be liable for any and all actions that may be carried out under their User ID. Specifically, Users shall be responsible for choosing robust passwords and reminders for access, i.e. both figures and letters and even, on those systems permitting such tokens, punctuation marks and special characters that are difficult to guess. In particular, Users must avoid choosing dictionary entries, words related to themselves (pet names, addresses, date of birth, etc.) or easily guessable (combinations of names with months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.). Beloud shall not be liable for any consequence, harm or damages that might arise from such unauthorized access to or use of the information.
14. Beloud assumes no liability with regard to any possible security failures that may occur nor any possible damage that may be caused to Users’ computer systems (hardware and/or software), files or documents stored therein as a consequence of the presence of viruses on hardware used by Users to connect to the Web Site’s services and contents, nor for any incorrect operation of the browser or the result of using non-up-to-date versions of the same.
15. Our Web Site uses its own cookies to offer Users a better service. If you continue to browse this site, you will be deemed to have agreed to their use. You can change the cookie set-up or obtain further information here
16. Beloud and all Users expressly waive any other venue that may lie and submit to the courts of Madrid (Spain) for the resolution of any dispute that may arise from access to this Web site.