Last updated on March 28th, 2017
Company Name: BELOUD TECHNOLOGY SL
Trading as: BELOUD
Registered office: Calle Bocángel 28, 28028 Madrid
Tax ID card number: ESB86918570
Duly entered on the Madrid Companies’ Registry in Volume 31733, Sheet 178, Entry nº 1, Page M‑570977
Domain name: www.beloud.co
Pursuant to the provisions contained in the Personal Data (Protection) Act (Fundamental Law 15/1999) (LOPD in its Spanish acronym) and the regulations developing the same, the party responsible for the web site, in accordance with the provisions contained in articles 5 and 6 of the LOPD, hereby informs all web site users furnishing or who may subsequently furnish their personal details that their information will be included on a computerized file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
By marking the corresponding box, Users expressly, freely and unambiguously agree that their personal details can be processed by the service provider for the following purposes:
1. For sending advertising and commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means, whether currently known or invented in future, that might enable commercial communications. Such commercial communications shall be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by collaborators or partners who have entered into commercial promotion agreements with the former with respect to its clients. In such cases, third parties shall never have access to their personal details. In all cases, such commercial communications shall be sent by the service provider and shall relate to products and services related to the service provider’s sector.
2. For conducting statistical surveys.
3. For processing commissions, requests or any kind of petition made by Users through any of the contact routes made available to Users on the company’s web site.
4. For distributing the web site’s newsletter.
The service provider hereby informs and expressly warrants to its Users that their personal details will not be transferred in any case to third-party companies, and that, should any kind of transfer of personal information be considered in future, it will request in advance the express, informed and unambiguous consent of the data subjects.
All details requested over the web site are compulsory as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to Users. If information is not provided in full, the service provider does not guarantee that the information and services rendered shall be completely in line with their needs.
The service provider guarantees that, in all cases, Users shall be able to exercise their rights to access, correct, cancel, be informed about and oppose the use of their information, in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated in current legislation. For this reason, pursuant to the provisions contained in the Personal Data (Protection) Act (Fundamental Law 15/1999) (LOPD in its Spanish acronym), User may exercise their rights by submitting an express request, together with a copy of their ID document, through any of the following means:
1) E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Postal mail: Calle Bocángel 28,
28028 Madrid (Spain)
In the same way, Users may de-register from any of the subscription services furnished by clicking on the de-register button (“baja”) in all of the emails sent by the service provider.
Similarly, the service provider has adopted all of the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security and integrity of the personal details in question, as well as to prevent their loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.